该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2009-7-6 12:00:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上加入,结交更多好友,共享更多资料,让你轻松玩转电力研学社区!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即加入

电磁力与引力的统一* X8 i0 X" t# Z3 Z: f+ b
                       黄  兆  荣) D' w) T/ _3 e" \, i
              云南云维集团  电仪公司  云南沾益  655338
8 t. ^" A/ A4 ^- x+ F% z6 w% k& B* E- Z    摘要:本文以实验为事实依据,说明电磁力是引力,引力也是电磁力,只是大小不同。  D( h' _6 m3 o6 b" {8 g5 v, ~! [
    关键词:引力  排斥力  电磁力  
- A$ ]/ D# _' h% B8 ^. q( G    The electromagnetic force is the attraction attraction is also an electromagnetic force
7 y& V! W/ [5 ^: R              Huang    Zhao    rong6 a$ j/ K- G3 N& m2 F, V) Y
       Electricity meter company cloud Uygur group Qujing Yun nan 6553380 A3 Y" Y2 ]* \
    Abstract: This article take experiment as the fact basis, the showing attraction and the electromagnetic force unification。
) k# D5 Y3 P8 P$ X( v2 R; k, a    Key word: Attraction  repelling force  electromagnetic force
+ w4 L6 S/ |. [6 N% Y4 Z7 R, y  一、概述:
: P; C6 x) o& }3 _目前,宇宙中存在着各种类型的力,是它们把散沙般的基本粒子结合在一起,组成了各种各样的物质,这些力从本质上都可归结为四种基本力:引力、电磁力、强力和弱力。引力、强力、弱力已统一为引力,本文电磁力与引力没有统一。通过实验证明电磁力衰减后则变成了引力,引力增大后变成电磁力。
0 y) D6 F& x3 Y& N6 {First, outline: present, in the universe has each type the strength, is they the loose sand fundamental particle unifies in together, has composed various materials, these strength from may sum up essentially are four kind of fundamental forces: Attraction, electromagnetic force, force and weak strength. The attraction, the force, the weak strength unified are the attraction, this article electromagnetic force and the attraction have not unified. Proved after the experiment the electromagnetic force weakened turns the attraction, after the attraction increased, turned the electromagnetic force.
. [8 Z/ M' ^# k; a1 N7 R  二、实验:2 v# N% x& ~  {4 Y
    2.1、引力与电磁力  n- |5 L$ Z+ ?/ s; x; b1 t
    大家知道,绝缘物体吸引悬挂在空中的小物体,是引力的作用。绝缘物体与毛皮摩擦后,绝缘棒能吸引小物体是静电力的作用。引力的吸引距离比静电力吸引距离小得多。
9 D4 B0 K( a4 ]) i2.1.1、将一小物体(薄金属片、纸片、纸和金属混合纸、),用细线悬挂在空中,分别用竹制品(筷子)、木板、金属、高压绝缘材料、纸片、土块、石头等大物体去接近悬挂在空中的小物体时,发现小物体被大物体吸引,物体质量越大、距离越近吸引力越大,即引力的作用。 可以看出,不同材质同质量的物体的引力是不同的,表明万有引力与材质、质量和距离有关。
# k% k' b/ T; o8 y  t! ~& n  F 引 = K材1 * K材2 *m1*m2/r2
2 \; Z+ I# }& i( W# d0 eSecond, experiment: 2.1st, attractions and electromagnetic force As everybody knows that the insulation object attraction is hanging in the airborne small object, is the attraction function. After insulation object and fur friction, the insulation rod can attract the small object is the electrostatic force function. The attraction attraction is away from the electrostatic force attraction is away from is much smaller.$ B3 I; t; f; \
2.1.1st, a small object (foil, slip of paper, paper and metal mix paper,), is hanging with the fine lace in airborne, uses separately the bamboo ware (chopsticks), the plank, the metal, the high pressure insulation material, the slip of paper, the soil block, the stone prime big object go to be hanging close when the airborne small object, discovered that the small object by the big object attraction, the object quality is been bigger, distance nearer attraction to be bigger, namely attraction function. May see, the different material quality same quality's object's attraction is different, indicated that the gravitation and the material quality, the quality concern with the distance.
5 t3 d8 \% l" E! [" k' y9 |F directs = K material 1 * K material 2 *m1*m2/r20 S" I1 |3 K! O  G; X9 Z' J* C+ d
2.1.2、在上面同一装置中,用塑料棒与毛皮摩擦,摩擦过的塑料棒会吸引悬挂在空中小物体,使小物体与塑料棒接触一下后,再用塑料棒去接近小物体,看到小物体被塑料棒排斥,再用大物体接近小物体,大物体会将小物体吸引,吸引距离比引力大,小物体与其它任何接触后,引力迅速降低,与引力的吸引距离一样长,小物体与其它物体接触后表示将能量泄放,使小物体不具有能量。电磁力变成了引力。该实验说明引力产生的物体,能量增加,引力转换电磁力。物体能量减少,电磁力转换成引力。电磁力的吸距比引力大,说明电磁力比引力大。
5 s" k3 K- o; `' \" H0 Q8 @2 X摩擦是物质间相互运动由于凹凸不平而产生的现象,许多摩擦实验表明,实验即产热量,又产生电磁力,损耗的相互摩擦物体的质量。同时还发生物质交换现象,即两个发生摩擦的物体,甲物体上有乙物体的物质,乙物体上有甲物体的物质。
9 R9 S3 l0 y  K8 m  o             m* C2 = E热 + E电( q# d6 }* ~2 i& M

2 T' G$ B2 [( R+ g  }- B         交换物质! ~4 s6 h- |# d  N
甲物体           乙物体
4 p$ s6 Z/ J0 Q, A, p. q 铁块与砂轮摩擦时会发出声音,竹木与砂子摩擦也会发出声音等,即产生频率。当外加频率等于物体本身固有频率时,发生共振。共振频率与物体体积、形状、大小有关。
4 W& C. ^; I- V- l" C3 |: ]! V4 \2.1.2nd, in the above identical installment, with the plastic stick and the fur friction, has rubbed the plastic stick can attract is hanging in the airborne small object, after causing the small object and the plastic stick contact, then uses the plastic stick to go to the close small object, saw the small object is repelled by the plastic stick, uses the big object close small object again, the big object the small object attraction, the attraction will be away from the attraction is bigger than, small object after other any contact, the attraction will reduce rapidly, will be away from with the attraction attraction is equally long, small object after other object contact expressed that the energy draining, will enable the small object not to have the energy. The electromagnetic force turned the attraction. This experiment showed the attraction produces the object, the energy increases, attraction transformation electromagnetic force. The object energy decrement, the electromagnetic force transforms the attraction. The electromagnetic force attracts is apart from is bigger than the attraction, the showing electromagnetic force is bigger than the attraction.
4 |3 G; ]# K) v6 ^The friction is between the material the mutual movement as a result of the phenomenon which uneven produces, many friction experiments indicated that the experiment namely produces the quantity of heat, also has the electromagnetic force, loses mutual friction object quality. Simultaneously also has the material interchange phenomenon, namely two have the friction object, on the armor object has the second grade object material, on the second grade object has the armor object material.3 V0 w9 D# c7 Y* ?* A
m* C2 = E hot + E electricity
+ @: ~$ y- E% K& P' t5 x                      l armor object
) z6 b( Q" ~8 E1 vExchange material          Second grade object/ w% S# h% Z$ D+ z: W# n
The iron slab and the grinding wheel rub when will make the sound, the bamboo and the sand friction will also make the sound and so on, namely will have the frequency. When the impressed frequency was equal to when object itself natural frequency, has resonating. The resonance frequency and the object volume, the shape, the size concern.
( k3 [7 |8 F# f. o* M2 b  R8 y6 ~2.1.3、将小物体用细线悬挂在空中,用与毛皮摩擦过塑料棒接近小物体,第一次小物体表示为吸引力,第二次塑料棒接近小物体时,表示为排斥力。说明带电体与不带电体接近时表示为吸引力,同性相斥。: R; L# Z6 s! s
2.1.3rd, is hanging the small object with the fine lace in airborne, with has rubbed the plastic stick close small object with the fur, the first small object expression is an attraction, when second plastic stick close small object, the expression is a repelling force. Explained that charged body is not close with the charged body when the expression is the attraction, the homogeneity repulses.
  B4 h3 w* j7 r8 B    2.1.4、用同一材质分成小、中、大三个物体,中物体是10倍以上小物体,大物体是5倍以上中物体。用细线将三个物体悬挂在空中,将与毛皮摩擦过的塑料棒依次去接近小、中、大三个同材质的物体,第一次三个物体均表示引力,第二次小物体表示引力,中物体-会为引力,一会为排斥,大物体始终为引力。将塑料棒摆放一段时间,再去接近三个物体,细线有时表现引力、有时表现为斥力,小物体和大物体都表现为排斥力,经过多次接触后,大物体和细线表现为引力,小物体表现都是排斥力的现象。- D# B& Q0 j0 P8 M" `2 u, U2 a
多次换小物体的材质,依次实验,其结果都是一致,电磁力能吸引任何物体。3 y, w4 P- ?- o1 U; {
2.1.4th, divides into the small, medium and big three objects with the identical material quality, the object is 10 time of above small objects, the big object is 5 time of above objects. Is hanging with the fine lace three objects in airborne, has rubbed with the fur the plastic stick will go to the close small, medium and big three same material qualities in turn the object, the first three object expresses the attraction, the second small object expression attraction, the object - will be an attraction, one to repel, the big object will be an attraction throughout. Places period of time the plastic stick, goes to the close three objects, the fine lace sometimes displays the attraction, sometimes the performance is the repulsion again, the small object and the big object display for the repelling force, after passing through contacts many times, the big object and the fine lace performance are attractions, the small object performance is the repelling force phenomenon.1 e1 \' }0 R6 H& C
Trades the small object many times the material quality, tests in turn, its result is consistent, the electromagnetic force can attract any object.6 P3 A* P' W( n9 L7 O; b& q! n
2.1.5、将小塑料棒中间开个孔,用细线的一端穿小孔,另一端悬挂。与毛皮摩擦过小塑料棒悬挂在空中,待静止不转时,用玻璃、纸、金属、竹子、木块、土块、石块、草等任何物体接近它,小塑料棒都会发生偏转,且尖端的引力大,即电磁力作用之效应。0 b$ Q1 F: s! @6 W9 [
用细线将玻璃、纸、金属、竹子、木块、土块、石块、草等任何小物体悬挂在空中、用同一小塑料棒接近它们,这些小物体都偏转,即引力作用之效应。
1 L; F4 Y8 T5 M9 }. k+ m6 \0 C从以上两点看出,电磁力与引力之效应沒有两样,只是大小不同而矣。
4 z6 b% f0 K- [5 x8 L5 B) m3 t* o2.1.5th, operates the small plastic stick among a hole, puts on the eyelet with a fine lace's end, another end is hanging. Is hanging with the fur friction too small plastic stick in airborne, treats when static does not transfer, with the glass, the paper, the metal, the bamboo, the log, the soil block, the stone, the grass and so on any object approaches it, the small plastic stick can have the deflection, and the acme attraction is big, namely effect of the electromagnetism action of force., p4 |4 z( a$ u6 r
With the fine lace the glass, the paper, the metal, the bamboo, the log, the soil block, the stone, the grass and so on any small object is hanging in airborne, approaches with the identical small plastic stick they, these small objects deflect, namely effect of the gravitation.
- {7 {' U9 R% ~% k) r  |; B2 s) D1 [Sees from the above two spots, the electromagnetic force and the attraction effect of do not have the difference, is only the size is different, but.
* x; w- A1 _% A2 B0 ?9 U三、数学分析:Third, mathematical analysis:
) `/ J& a# C4 w将一小物体(如纸片、金属片、草、木片等)用细线悬挂悬在空中,空气不能流动,用一根棒或其形状的物体(如绝缘、纸、金属、石头、土)接近小物体发现,悬挂在空中小物体会被不同的物体吸引,偏离垂线-个角度θ1,不同性质、不同质量的物体接近同一装置,偏离垂线-个角度θ1大小是不一样的
( U- Q4 u# \( i) i: O( nA small object (for example slip of paper, tinsel, grass, wood chip and so on) are hanging with the fine lace hang in airborne, the air cannot flow, with a stick or its shape's object (for example insulation, paper, metal, stone, earth) the close small object discovered that will be hanging in the airborne small object by the different object attraction, a deviation perpendicular line - angle θ1, the heterogeneity, the different quality's object close identical installment, the deviation perpendicular line - angle θ1 size will be is dissimilar1 R+ ]0 @; e  q6 H3 ~
1、从力学角度加以推导:1st, infers from mechanics angle:- F( Y/ e; [5 S: ?  c' M  W
如图1所示:                            " b, [8 E$ {1 |
从图1 中可以看到,引力的大小为:                                                                    ( U( c$ v  o% c
F引 = - mg*Sinθ1   (1)                   θ1                   1 b7 R( _9 [: Z, W3 y5 \2 B. W
m:小物体的质量                                                                        
! k1 C+ e) Z# [5 B( j8 O8 og: 重力加速度                                                       棒材                 
- N; G. x% H9 t2 c7 H; W- b                                                                 F引           1 S# p* Y6 X+ I* P" r

& k; ~$ |5 A4 d+ N6 t                                                                          : g$ |8 I! ]. u2 h( o
                                                 mg       mg                             
* \2 {1 Q; C: l0 @' W: ^                                                                  ! d  i- p: w$ f3 h! ]* P( V
                                                     图1     . n# m( ^. j# [, F# H" x
As shown in Figure 1: from Figure 1 may see that the attraction size is:
5 D& {) F( K1 ]( JF directs = - mg*Sinθ1   (1), G6 m9 u  S, u' ^. U: b3 ]% b5 L
m: Small object quality
1 e% R+ v1 T$ _6 F( lg: Gravity acceleration
/ ^# U0 b: m, P# U在同一个实验装置中,将棒材与其它物体摩擦(如塑料棒与毛皮摩擦产生的电力最大),产生电磁力,同样接近悬挂在空中的小物体,发现小物体偏离垂线的角度θ2比引力偏离垂线的角度θ1大得多。如图2所示:; `" Q) i- C6 n- \: H
In the identical test installation, (electric power which for example plastic stick and fur friction produces with other object friction is biggest) the rods and bars, has the electromagnetic force, is hanging similarly close in the airborne small object, discovered that the small object deviation perpendicular line the angle θ2 θ1 is much bigger than the attraction deviation perpendicular line's angle. As shown in Figure 2:
  }6 D5 \* N& \5 O4 {
( T# H, ^& Q8 X; i: O6 E% G: y
- p3 A& m$ {# S# J6 |$ u4 T0 V8 Y. U) S5 O, T) n

6 o$ B0 I- c3 I/ z/ d: Q' P+ A2 Q  i

/ c3 i) S3 u5 {- S0 d& M0 C0 A从图2中可以看到,电力的大小为:                                                                    
1 U- n! @# ]' N# _. `" dF电 = - mg*Sinθ2      (2)                  θ2           F电        
2 g) O. q) s9 B( r5 }/ \% R0 l. Fm:小物体的质量                                                                        9 E) [" i: z; c
g: 重力加速度                                                          带电棒材                 8 N; p4 d7 Q/ ~

) k2 o' O4 C  D! G                                                                        
7 T( o2 o! V- u  r                                                                          
4 X9 |. u  {% p) n                                                 mg       mg                             
( j- \6 {* S) H' M# {3 X) F4 v2 V: n                                                                  
: G/ _* z' c5 ?! \& n9 G8 ~                                                     图2     ) y+ X* S7 z$ K- r; K5 t3 y8 f
为了求出电磁力F电  与引力F引的关系:用(2)式除以(1)式得:3 R& E2 x* B' ~$ ^
F电 / F引 = - mg*Sinθ2/- mg*Sinθ1  g& A# O$ I5 Q+ ?3 O% P1 {4 ~
                 =  Sinθ2/ Sinθ1   ( p' T( M0 _3 s( f, K9 s, {
设      A = Sinθ2/ Sinθ11 n7 [2 P- n( U; \: B' G5 n
那么    A = F电 / F引   
# c1 m- {; |. E% B/ S1 Z F电 = A  F引  / [5 F0 M) x, v/ L9 P& s
From Figure 2 may see that the electric power size is:5 z4 d- y3 l- K+ Z( Z$ _
F electricity = - mg*Sinθ2   (2): x/ {( {6 R- s
m: Small object quality
) t' Z) |. [, d; ~; {8 Ag: Gravity acceleration  x6 \  X4 d& a9 v' N
In order to extract the relations which the electromagnetic force F electricity and attraction F directs: Divides (1) the formula with (2) the formula:. ?7 U" X8 u* X  l
F electricity/F directs = - mg*Sinθ2/- mg*Sinθ1
% B6 l8 g4 m' }8 x3 g+ d* }2 B                      =  Sinθ2/ Sinθ1
: G% h/ x1 ?+ L6 R. R. x   Supposing  A = Sinθ2/ Sinθ1% t, Y) T( E5 A9 ~" V/ M
Then   A = F electricity/F directs
- m) {- W+ H( oF electricity = A F directs, W* ~" K8 y% a4 a- p# ~. X1 P2 f
2、从做功角度分析:2nd, from acting angle analysis:
" N; [) I% Q( K, F任何一个物体都会吸引小物体m,物体吸引小物体是一个作用力与反作用力的关系,大小相等,方向相反。做功为:
2 C- L6 v- O* R  WAny object can attract small object m, the object attracts the small object is an action and the reacting force relations, the size is equal, the direction is opposite. The acting is:" @8 c' d" q: L; z
          E引 =  F物体 * L物体    E directs = F the object * L object
! S* B1 E8 d/ J F物体 * L物体 =  — F小物 * L小物   F object * L object = - F small * L small2 h0 e% n( g) C
同样,用塑料棒与毛皮摩擦,摩擦过的塑料棒会吸引悬挂在空中小物体、中物体、大物体也是是一个作用力与反作用力的关系,大小相等。只是引力的吸引距离远小于电磁力的吸引距离。
+ m/ Q' z% [8 X" Y- s1 pSimilarly, with the plastic stick and the fur friction, has rubbed the plastic stick can attract is hanging in the airborne small object, the object, the big object is also is an action and the reacting force relations, the size is equal. Is only the attraction attraction is away from is smaller than the electromagnetic force attraction distance far.* M6 N5 V  o$ C9 b
           F小物 * L小物 = — F电 * L 电  
8 v2 U. H% l! k- ]  zF small * L small = - F electricity * L electricity5 x5 U* b2 `) m, G+ p
     和    F物体 * L物体 =  — F小物 * L小物4 W/ _  E- s" I7 g+ x3 d* F
  With F object * L object = - F small * L small
* c  B" K, B) \4 T$ ~则有    — F小物 * L小物 =  F电 * L 电" G/ Q  d% W( }$ z7 {: B
Then has - F small * L small = F electricity * L electricity) R8 G0 p  B, S4 Q' d
          F电 * L 电  =  F物体 * L物体   
- J/ o( W/ B1 m2 g5 c9 ?% A; R8 D   F electricity * L electricity = F object * L object; B3 v. E  M7 N5 Z- b/ x
           F电 = F物体 * L物体 / L 电
% |7 i; s4 g2 v    F electricity = F object * L object/L electricity
8 L5 W4 y4 O# i& G) o          L物体 >> L 电   6 N2 c9 o& L" h+ h5 I- N
       L object >> L electricity   , Q  \4 q  T. l8 }
           A  =  L物体 / L 电  2 @0 {4 V5 S9 U0 ^: M, k" `
        A = L object/L electricity  ) Y5 O' P$ j2 \2 e- E- _8 E; L
故       F电  >>  F物体! x3 e8 D; c7 g; R) S- r3 z
Therefore   F electricity >> F object
9 w0 h9 r+ Q+ J) L         F电  =  A * F物体 = A * F引  6 \9 e# l2 p) P& @
  F electricity = A * F object = A * F directs$ m* ^; }  R2 _
  F电 = A  F引  : n! c0 H  F/ V4 m# y
F electricity = A F directs) H" z* i1 a# @4 b: U! s
    F: 表示力     F: Expresses the strength
2 C, S) r( J* b0 K) a' RL: 吸引距离   L: Attraction from
/ L! P" ]0 M. K& Y3 k% q4 d7 ?7 S2、从上述分析推导可以看出,4 f( {' {1 {4 r
2nd, may see from the above analysis inferential reasoning,5 |8 V6 b+ m6 l; J9 A+ ^3 H% |
当 θ1 = θ2 时    引力增大成为电磁力* I9 V- x( @4 D/ B) e
When θ1 = θ2 The attraction increases into the electromagnetic force5 |" ], ?6 F3 U+ L: X
当 θ2 = θ1 时    电磁力减小成为引力 ) O: e1 O1 E8 [3 }7 h9 j! h7 h
When θ2 = θ1 The electromagnetic force reduces into the attraction, U) d5 p/ }: t1 I
    电磁力与引力性质一样,只是大小不同。
. X5 U6 F$ J$ X- DThe electromagnetic force and the attraction nature are the same, is only the size is different.
) i( b! @, L0 S( d+ _) _) A6 p四、工业证据:Fourth, industry evidence:  e2 V( M1 \/ ]+ k7 w1 v7 Z5 b/ {
静电除尘装置广泛应用于锅炉的尾气除尘,将锅炉尾气中各种颗粒除掉,以免排入大气中污染环境。锅炉尾气中主要颗粒的成分有碳、硫、磷、二氧化碳等气体的主要成分SO2,SO3 ,CO,CO2等。锅炉尾气进入静电除尘前的温度不超过150度。而气体在2000度以上才能电离。+ C2 ?: R6 w# d6 a+ ?, B
The static electricity dust collector widely applies in boiler's exhaust dust removal, each kind of pellet removes the boiler exhaust, in order to avoid disperses into the atmosphere the pollution of the environment. In the boiler exhaust the main pellet's ingredient has gas and so on carbon, sulfur, phosphorus, carbon dioxide principal constituent SO2, SO3, CO, CO2 and so on. Before the boiler exhaust enters the static electricity dust removal the temperature not to surpass 150 degrees. But the gas can ionize above 2000 degrees.2 A( D6 P! _6 y6 C, q: p
1、静电除尘的工作原理. 1st, static electricity dust removal principle of work.7 n. X( \  ]) B$ n5 j" T& I
     现有的理论是这样解释静电除尘装置的,如图1所示:The existing theory is explained like the static electricity dust collector, as shown in Figure 1:/ f- ^7 `# Q( |, A5 S
                    4 U6 p; \' D# W& @. D
尾气进入正、负极之间的电场中,颗粒物质获得电或电离,然后颗粒向相反极板运动,在极板上获相反的电荷中和。根据上述解释则有:; }! T# G7 h: G& C1 _$ A7 S
The exhaust enters, between in the cathode electric field, the particulate matter obtains the electricity or the ionization, then the pellet to the opposite pole plate movement, attains the opposite electric charge on the pole plate neutral. Has according to the above explanation:& K; y5 a% Q2 N6 k( t* O
1、由于颗粒物在高温(110~150度)是沒有粘性的,那么灰尘颗粒获电后由于重力的作用会自动悼入收集槽中,实质上,振打后各种少量颗粒依然粘在极板上。
( b- d  U- g2 z) q1 e1st, because the particles (110~150 kwh) do not have the coherency in the high temperature, then after the dust pellet attains the electricity, because the gravity function will mourn into automatically the holding tank, materially, after inspiring will hit, each kind of few pellets still to stick on the pole plate.+ n/ A  }2 a  q. H8 D
2、同一种颗粒物质在同一种电场中,不可能一会带正电,一会带负电,只能带一种电荷,那么正、负两极板上的物质是各不相同,事实大家看到的两极板上的物质是一模一样,沒有区别的现象。4 A8 L* |$ x2 u0 B
2nd, the identical kind of particulate matter in the identical kind of electric field, impossible one to be able to bring the positive electricity, one can bring the negative electricity, can only have one kind of electric charge, then on the plus and minus two pole plate's material is various, fact everybody saw on two pole plate's materials are entirely alike, does not have the difference phenomenon& y( N$ P) L, j
3、在停电后,两极板上的物质应悼到收集槽中,再加上多天的振打,极板上应沒有物质,事实上,停电多天振打,极板上还是像雪花一样,厚厚地粘一层灰尘。
% d: ]* y8 ~8 o3rd, after power cut, on two pole plate's materials should mourn in the holding tank, in addition many days inspire hit, on the pole plate should not have the material, in fact, cuts power many days to inspire hits, on the pole plate looks like the snowflake to be the same, sticks a dust thick.! y# \, C# P. s8 h, d$ p. M8 V6 l6 k
4、发电机的中心点接地或悬空不接地,变压器的中心点接点或不接地,在三相负载不平衡时,大地或大气就是传递电力的导线。如引力和电磁力不是相同的力能传递电磁力吗?
5 @. b) b5 @* Q9 U: M/ l5 Y8 U4th, generator's center-point earth or hanging does not earth, transformer's central point contact or does not earth, when the three-phase load is not balanced, the earth or the atmosphere are transmit the electric power the wire. If the attraction and the electromagnetic force are not the same strength can transmit the electromagnetic force?( `, e8 ]& P3 s# d5 ?) K" L
5、现在电工技术表明,任何物体都能导电,都能成为导体,只是电压等级不同而矣。实验表明,不同物体万有引力的大小是不等的。
& i3 c1 }! T$ q% R7 Y9 x6 T2 j/ ?! X5th, the present electrician technology indicated that any object can the electric conduction, be able to become the conductor, is only the voltage class is different, but. The experiment indicated that the different object gravitation's size is different.  
8 M/ c' @# @  R- s; |) j4 @; o- r    6、10KV电压会吸地面上的灰尘:6th, the 10KV voltage will attract in the ground the dust:
5 A8 N) d4 \& V0 o) A我们班几位师傳对35KV的电炉变压器做试验时,发现用500V的橡胶导线接10KV电压引入电压互感器,导线沒有悬空,放在有灰尘的地面上,如图2所示
+ R7 c# c& e& }/ t6 `$ KOur class several Shi Chuan when performs the experiment to the 35KV electric stove transformer, discovered that meets the 10KV voltage injecting voltage mutual inductor with the 500V rubber wire, the wire not hanging, places has in the dust ground, as shown in Figure 2
3 c3 z/ R8 I) ^9 e* y% Z1 g* m+ c" M
& o# D( C  [( g% r9 [通上35KV高压电压时,发现接10KV的橡胶导线会吸引导线周围各种灰尘。When passes the 35KV high pressure voltage, discovered that meets 10KV the rubber wire to be able to attract around the wire each kind of dust.
2 V, G0 d, |, v8 c) |/ J4 D" P$ C    具有阴极射线管(显像管)的设备,在一开机时刻,显像面会吸引塑料、草、粉尘、细金属等任何一种物质。 Has the cathoderay tube (teletron) the equipment, in one starting time, the developing surface will attract the plastic, the grass, the dust, the thin metal and so on any material.
( t0 L( l6 b% d0 o; _! l; [五、从上面的各现象和理论分析看出,电磁力是引力,引力也是电磁力,只是数值大小不同而矣。Fifth, sees from above various phenomena and the theoretical analysis, the electromagnetic force is the attraction, the attraction is also an electromagnetic force, is only the value size is different, but.2 \9 r- a; q! I
六、感谢语:感谢同事、夫人、儿子(黄卓荦)的大力支持和帮助。
/ p7 F: V& n6 T6 XSixth, thanks language: Thanks the colleague, madame, the son (Huang Zuo Luo) the support vigorously and helps.
6 ^# |4 H! \8 F$ I9 D    七、参考文献:* V$ y, K( b8 @1 B* H1 n$ a' U
    1、要焕年 曹梅月著  《电力系统谐振接地》  中国电力出版社  2001年3月北京第二版社" c7 y" B6 K) Z% y) v" R0 C
  2、 天津大学 编  高等学校教材  《电力系统继电保护原理》  电力工业出版社 1981年9月北京第二版
4 D# c2 z% H6 p$ l$ A3、 严导淦编  高等学校教材  《物理学》上、下册  高等教育出版社  1989年4月第8次印刷7 O# Q8 L0 U, Q, V
Seventh, reference:
6 [2 t  i: n- w& t6 U5 `" v1st, wanted bright year Cao tenth lunar month "Electrical power system Resonance Earth" the Chinese Electric power Publishing house in the March, 2001 Beijing second edition society        the  
& ?  n- K0 w( w* ?$ I: k/ F- _2, Tianjin University arranged the College teaching material "Electrical power system Relay protection Principle" the electric power industry publishing house in September, 1981 Beijing second edition of
' M+ D2 F* L2 Z6 S  g3rd, Yan Daogan arranged the College teaching material "Physics" the volume one, the final volume higher education publishing house in the April, 1989 8th printing
"真诚赞赏,手留余香"
还没有人打赏,支持一下
楼主热帖
帖文化:【文明发帖 和谐互动】 社区精神:【创新、交流、互助、共享】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

招聘斑竹

小黑屋|手机版|APP下载(beta)|Archiver|电力研学网 ( 赣ICP备12000811号-1|赣公网安备36040302000210号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 17:21