查看: 7393|回复: 2

New IET Proceedings: Renewable Energy

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2007-8-14 11:26:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上加入,结交更多好友,共享更多资料,让你轻松玩转电力研学社区!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即加入

In march 2007, the IET introduced a new proceedings title to its list of journals. This is an abtract from the editorial:
$ }( Y% |7 k* V' |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 E( `0 i! z0 p. _+ R7 Keditorial
0 G1 p+ x3 S' ?4 P; ~; L! r' K: w-----------
8 C% |0 Y1 w7 A1 m$ Y5 f4 D: |This new IET journal could not be more timely with interest
" n+ s$ F" {% B- S& S% p/ cin renewable power generation at an all time high. In recent5 y; b5 ]6 W. O6 t$ r  N- V
weeks the European Union has announced a significant
  Y/ K# q! _3 Aincrease in planned renewable energy capacity driven by$ b) s" P1 i4 D
agreed and binding commitments to CO2 emissions* _  _. t- h1 }, @
reduction, and other major economic areas including& @, P1 X1 j3 ?5 r4 u* [5 [$ h( y
China and India have recently announced similarly) I& m9 n- W5 E" j3 Q
ambitious plans. In North America, the need for sustainable
( y5 L8 q9 N1 u4 J8 M: Y7 wand clean energy is also being increasingly recognised.& r/ V2 a% `" p
I was approached by the IET late in 2006 to plan this  {1 f& [, G7 |8 t; V
exciting new journal, so you will appreciate that we have6 K" g$ L# u( O. q2 J6 T8 w2 v
moved very quickly to publish this first issue. I’m  s  S7 \3 w5 h  N: @. t8 {' y
extremely grateful to all the authors and referees that have
0 u: O# y$ j- q, |" hhelped in this, and also I’d like to record my appreciation
: X) D: ?: V4 H& ]' C# Mto the IET team: Stuart Govan; Lee Baldwin and
7 T7 Q9 S$ u+ B0 }0 DCharlotte Hammond, for their support and for cajoling me1 Q: T; a0 e7 X, f
as necessary.
. k; u- z$ i2 mOf course there are many excellent journals out there
0 O% \3 v2 `+ i8 \covering renewable energy, in the main focussed on specific- W) \# E# b$ h4 R# h, r4 @1 ~
technologies; good examples are Wind Energy, Progress in
" V6 p; j, X- X3 |1 H* vPhotovoltaics, and Solar Cells and Materials, and Solar5 I2 J& u# j# G' N; o, r) b
Energy has been in print now for over 30 years. However,, L( [7 V9 K/ C/ M4 m1 ^% \
we felt there was a real need for a high quality, genuinely8 ~/ m4 x2 \, I
international journal, that covered the issues that arise
7 J2 i- V  z" R) Nwhen renewable energy generation sources are used, and
  A8 |% B/ C% Xalmost invariably this means that they are connected to
) A# S* x4 Z1 N3 x- ]electricity systems. As the proportion of electricity
. H8 t+ T9 D$ {1 ]5 g% {generated from renewable sources increases, so the8 u2 D. S" Z8 W$ k
challenges of providing a sustainable, safe, reliable and# U/ {; V, _, C4 H8 j
cost effective power system operation become apparent.
- }$ ?2 H; Y" v3 PConsiderable current research is aimed at these, in the
+ n, m* h: w& F& v# M4 Pmain, technical challenges – much of this is unashamedly
, W4 O, H0 s* Ymulti-disciplinary. I hope that IET Renewable Power
) @) Q# S/ N7 ~5 F# ]8 zGeneration (IET RPG) can capture the best of this research0 K9 E5 l& M7 C% F* N; h
and disseminate it to the increasingly numerous and active- N: J0 W: {" r) Y+ h: Z
community of engineers and scientists both researching+ K* R7 R* r+ _! x4 q3 v
the problems and implementing the new knowledge and1 C5 y" H  F: m3 M6 ]% K5 s
understanding in a commercial context.) z: k! Y& g+ X& l  }6 k
I see IET RPG as something that I hope will be valued by5 i+ t+ x4 i: y0 M3 V
the renewable energy community and electricity supply6 ^/ f, B& e! i8 y$ r& |
industry together, and provide an important bridge/ T+ y: p/ ?6 O4 ]3 m6 B# p
between these two communities. All those involved4 d1 D9 f! L& E* n  m' I9 b
have a role to play in ensuring the quality of this journal,/ @) x0 l, r2 \- A
and through this its success and influence on an increasingly) a- M# _- ?- r  m7 k
important sector of the economy and one key to a
! f! G3 Z1 N7 p7 o9 M9 v: x; Q/ |8 z5 Xsustainable and environmentally sound future.$ v* S/ k# W( B
I am very pleased to report that the IET, in agreement% y8 B1 C5 |1 A3 m
with the European Wind Energy Association (EWEA),
/ u5 O" \* D+ _6 swill publish, subject to peer review, the best expanded
6 t" j& ^7 v' o( p6 \* W% Npapers from their series of conferences that are directly
# l' k0 Z, q  H0 q: mwithin the scope of IET RPG. It is hoped that other
8 V, F+ ]6 R. O7 K& prenewable energy associations will agree to similar
( h* A3 x" I1 _6 oarrangements as we move forward.
4 J0 F) i5 s9 S# A% d$ ~Papers for this inaugural issue have been carefully$ |6 f, A3 ~& h' N/ u
selected to reflect the core values of the journal, and give4 o5 ^3 e# {: F/ K4 q4 k. h
a feel for its intended coverage. Of course this can only
6 X! J3 l% o* zbe partial and I hope to see a wide diversity of challenging
& l5 T4 @: M9 ~* G! Uresearch and development published in IET RPG in the  L5 H4 K0 m3 |, B7 y2 k% U9 K
years to come. I confidently expect the journal to grow in
: M& ~: L; y' D( e4 osize and reputation alongside the sector it seeks to represent.
" J6 M3 f' z; M/ ~6 ]( G- uI’m confident that way we have organised the journal,% [) b4 J5 {% ?4 M# C! X" q) [
together with the first-class peer review and rapid timesto-
0 B. j# m) s' ^6 Fdecision that we offer, will encourage many you to
4 \, p, s: z/ usubmit your work to IET RPG. Of course I welcome any8 k; B  U" Z2 E  Q. z! {
suggestions or comments that will help to improve this
2 z0 g# B4 v  q3 Pnew forum for your research./ g- C9 q! w6 V" j. v% X- l

4 G8 I9 T1 Y/ h" @2 B+ NDAVID INFIELD
"真诚赞赏,手留余香"
还没有人打赏,支持一下
楼主热帖

相关帖子

帖文化:【文明发帖 和谐互动】 社区精神:【创新、交流、互助、共享】

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-8-14 11:33:20 | 显示全部楼层
The table of content
* J- _* y9 A% I" _' k. Q" b: W/ x$ T
March 2007
0 e- J# y1 t$ N" H
' g, D* o9 C; u" {; K; }4 IEditorial
8 X, }6 l2 C, P* B" R. O% Y/ h6 n& ~D. Infield
1 I' M* f8 w" W4 N) ~6 fp. 1
1 s- _! A8 A4 p5 |: N& x- ^' v7 K--------------------------------------------------------------------------------# E2 @( l8 r% W4 g
Frequency support from doubly fed induction generator wind turbines
# V7 M/ j5 G: e+ _" zG. Ramtharan, N. Jenkins, and J.B. Ekanayake
! B# Q0 S: b* c. {% kp. 3-9
/ G9 I/ v+ ~6 `--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
, Q% w$ o. \0 u+ C* e/ V9 \Virtual power plant and system integration of distributed energy resources' H0 `5 D- l0 f$ T$ ^% [5 p) V. O
D. Pudjianto, C. Ramsay, and G. Strbac
( A" Z. [" M% X3 up. 10-16
( R  D. ]3 F1 Q: q: U--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 I+ |. z( s( {7 [; H" ^. }Reaction force control of a linear electrical generator for direct drive wave energy conversion8 ^6 V; q. V! S
J.K.H. Shek, D.E. Macpherson, M.A. Mueller, and J. Xiang
0 |! p" ]1 e7 z" Y4 |& Tp. 17-24
3 I' o! v, ^$ ~0 ^8 J4 \--------------------------------------------------------------------------------8 f. S" O9 E' g; j
Robust planning methodology for integration of stochastic generators in distribution grids
, i" |5 {' M) ]# wE. Haesen, J. Driesen, and R. Belmans
8 N4 N/ T: A! D" mp. 25-32' A  T) I7 f2 M1 N* K. ^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  P7 B+ {1 _- \( {- ^Impact of widespread photovoltaics generation on distribution systems# b" t; N. U% I
M. Thomson and D.G. Infield* \+ i1 l/ V, i. N8 d
p. 33-409 Y2 ]) g* k' ~+ G$ I1 G* ^+ ?. I/ r
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------' s5 c& L( Z- H% W( j4 [
Reducing unnecessary disconnection of renewable generation from the power system
& x) ^# r0 C& S4 X& BA. Dyko, C. Booth, O. Anaya-Lara, and G.M. Burt
% u' g: T, ]. t8 ]5 Kp. 41-48
; M: }+ V4 S5 b: ~# Q  T3 M# C--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
% i/ F2 |" @) p9 m5 r/ p) h, ^Analysis of the combined use of wind and pumped storage systems in autonomous Greek islands
0 Y1 A  E; }& _+ |G. Caralis and A. Zervos
+ y6 i  K) U& a( Z( J) h% _p. 49-60
/ n" |  ^; E$ e" k1 a( Z9 N--------------------------------------------------------------------------------. e' p) D6 J" _+ u. y$ u
Calculation of economic transmission connection capacity for wind power generation9 Y9 T+ E7 n/ n5 S* X: |  }6 R
G.W. Ault, K.R.W. Bell, and S.J. Galloway
7 G: L" b8 a' L0 q0 e/ M' \/ Hp. 61-69
7 K6 ~& Q: \8 y* u4 @--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 s  |9 i% T4 F5 `! gDevelopment of a dynamic control communication system for hybrid power systems8 o' C3 y6 k* ^2 G3 N- _" s$ v1 }
U. Abdulwahid, J.F. Manwell, and J.G. McGowan: R1 r' B5 F& i( |
p. 70-80
1 |! |2 f- I! V) z/ m: D+ }+ v1 z: q--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" g+ r& Z2 H  m: b4 k- |Stability improvement of induction generator-based wind turbine systems9 M: w0 g' S! N0 w1 y2 ^- _7 u1 c
Z. Chen, Y. Hu, and F. Blaabjerg
: |' r& [4 Q& M  \! u* i, m, |p. 81-93
7 Q5 R( x* W: m0 V; B; M+ ?9 h4 A( l) x
June 2007
6 }& T; I! s& E, |# V1 M0 q6 ]. UWind turbine dynamic response–difference between connection to large utility network and isolated diesel micro-grid0 ~' D4 v9 t: |$ t1 `
J.A.M. Bleijs5 k! s7 ?9 y, P$ I9 w" P
p. 95-106
. Z% v6 E" h% t! `+ C--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  k( t7 |  [2 TElectrical collector system options for large offshore wind farms
5 m; {4 j* q; R& Y+ MG. Quinonez-Varela, G.W. Ault, O. Anaya-Lara, and J.R. McDonald
4 ^& Z% B$ \3 Bp. 107-114
, F; B9 d, M, P* a# M/ V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. g, s9 n% {& K0 H# _Probabilistic three-phase load flow for unbalanced electrical distribution systems with wind farms2 k% ^" J1 w( z
P. Caramia, G. Carpinelli, M. Pagano, and P. Varilone
& `4 S3 f" ^6 ]! N% z  ^p. 115-1228 d1 |$ B9 {, r
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------* F* e: J9 K' v0 G' {- a" [
AC and DC aggregation effects of small-scale wind generators
- w" E" [# g* Y3 Z7 YN. Stannard, J.R. Bumby, P. Taylor, and L.M. Cipcigan3 L' E+ r+ i' A
p. 123-130
/ j# S. z) ?9 @2 {' V% k--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 b9 F: U  @) ?' \( G8 AComparative study on transient stability analysis of wind turbine generator system using different drive train models) i; s. G, \. v/ R! V
S.M. Muyeen, Md. Hasan Ali, R. Takahashi, T. Murata, J. Tamura, Y. Tomaki, A. Sakahara, and E. Sasano7 I  h$ K( Q$ S( _
p. 131-1410 y0 V: ]# I/ ?5 `* l
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------; r. V; L' {2 c$ B
Influence of wind turbine behaviour on the primary frequency control of the British transmission grid8 M7 g7 ^! H+ h! P
R. Pearmine, Y.H. Song, and A. Chebbo! e7 A" q1 n0 o5 B
p. 142-1500 Z6 f6 A9 g  P5 `: d
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"真诚赞赏,手留余香"
还没有人打赏,支持一下

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-8-14 11:37:29 | 显示全部楼层
I am having difficulty to upload directly onto the website. I have emailed the paper to the common mail box cepsc@163.com.# U% k. j+ ?4 e+ T6 p
2 ~% E- l' K8 ^8 p& r4 S
[ 本帖最后由 rickmao 于 2007-8-15 05:46 编辑 ]
"真诚赞赏,手留余香"
还没有人打赏,支持一下
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

招聘斑竹

小黑屋|手机版|APP下载(beta)|Archiver|电力研学网 ( 赣ICP备12000811号-1|赣公网安备36040302000210号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 08:24