设为首页收藏本站|繁體中文 快速切换版块

找回密码
 立即加入
搜索
楼主: rickmao

[注意] Electricity Market...Is it really good for us?

[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    郁闷
    2016-4-12 17:00
  • 签到天数: 4 天

连续签到: 2 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

累计签到:4 天
    连续签到:2 天
    发表于 2008-1-10 19:41:29 | 显示全部楼层
    why in  english ? i can not total  understand
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
    帖文化:【文明发帖 和谐互动】 社区精神:【创新、交流、互助、共享】

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2008-2-4 01:03:51 | 显示全部楼层
    sure, it should really have electricity market in China.
    3 E/ ^5 |; ]: `# [% ~6 S6 jgeneration, transmission, distribution are independent, and pricing independently. All will motivate market. However, in china, it will take long time to realize it due to the policies
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2008-2-26 11:12:22 | 显示全部楼层
    Electricity market privatisation/deregulation is the trend. But in China, it will take ages for this to be implemented simply because of our political system. And I don't think it's going to be happened to the nation at the moment because these 'huge businesses' will in turn have some sort of threaten to the Communist's regime. So the same for telecommunication and all the other government owned businesses.1 h( s$ E; z2 X/ C% Q

' T* R( u& I" c' W[ 本帖最后由 macdelight7 于 2008-2-26 11:14 编辑 ]
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2008-4-30 11:18:29 | 显示全部楼层

Electricity Market is our choice

Though we encounter lots of problems and failure so far,  Electricity Market in china is sitll developing forward now. Due to our specific natioal conditions,we have to choose a different pattern to promote the reform of electricity industry.So what we should do is to persisting in our cause and devote our lives to it.
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
  • TA的每日心情
    郁闷
    2018-1-16 18:34
  • 签到天数: 15 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

累计签到:15 天
    连续签到:1 天
    发表于 2008-6-25 17:27:11 | 显示全部楼层
    Whatever you guy thinking, I think the government should deregulate transmission company (State Grid and China Southern Grid)  first.
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2018-9-17 09:42
  • 签到天数: 3 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

累计签到:3 天
    发表于 2008-6-25 19:16:28 | 显示全部楼层

instructive discussion

Your discussion is instructive.
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2008-7-24 16:45:12 | 显示全部楼层
    i want to  take  part in discuss this  problem,but my  english is very poor
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-2-29 11:47
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

累计签到:2 天
    发表于 2009-4-18 12:46:59 | 显示全部楼层
    ! `4 U& B+ D0 Z
    The transmission part in electricity market has been the hardest to be market-oriented, Up to now, no one can image that there are two or even more power source  linked to a same customer, especially an industrial customer. Maybe it 's a good idea to study how to enhance external supervision such as providing public knowledge about  transmission company's finance, or to improve the way of regulation.
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-2-29 11:47
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

累计签到:2 天
    发表于 2009-4-18 12:48:10 | 显示全部楼层
    Whatever you guy thinking, I think the government should deregulate transmission company (State Grid and China Southern Grid)  first.+ g" q+ |, z0 v, O6 [% s
    s31xili 发表于 2008-6-25 17:27

; x  h  z- f% E% j7 P; jThe transmission part in electricity market has been the hardest to be market-oriented, Up to now, no one can image that there are two or even more power source  linked to a same customer, especially an industrial customer. Maybe it 's a good idea to study how to enhance external supervision such as providing public knowledge about  transmission company's finance, or to improve the way of regulation.
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2009-5-7 15:31:01 | 显示全部楼层
    The discussion lack some support of actual data and calculations. Rickmao only sees one side of the problem happening in the western society. Electricity market is ever a free market and will be too difficult to be one if you consider system security (priceless). This is the foundamental and I still believe the efficiency is improved. Just that the saved energy and hardly earned money did not benefit the public yet but the game players.
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

招聘斑竹

小黑屋|手机版|APP下载(beta)|Archiver|电力研学网 ( 赣ICP备12000811号-1|赣公网安备36040302000210号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:19