• 签到天数: 718 天

连续签到: 3 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

累计签到:932 天
    连续签到:1 天
    发表于 2007-2-9 13:21:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上加入,结交更多好友,共享更多资料,让你轻松玩转电力研学社区!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即加入

EndNote是一款参考书目管理工具,有数以百万计的研究人员、学生和图书管理员使用,它能方便地扩展任何语言参考书目,允许你创建任意大小的文献库。通过EndNote你可搜索在线书目数据库、组织参考书及图片、快速创建参考书目。它兼容下列字处理和文本格式:Microsoft Word 2000, XP, 2003;WordPerfect, StarOffice, OpenOffice, FrameMaker 富文档格式等。
    - d6 o# Z4 a  D3 f' OIntroducing EndNote X
    ) O$ M) Q  o: E( ?3 V8 _/ l& KEndNote® is the industry standard software for organizing references and creating bibliographies. With EndNote X, we are creating a new standard for ease-of-use. And that has millions of students, researchers, writers and librarians worldwide—jumping for joy!2 r  u- i: T* c" i
    Organize your PDF files with EndNote libraries; c; l* t; W3 i/ [/ ^* n: r: X
    EndNote X introduces a new way to manage your PDF files. Now you can drag and drop a PDF file onto an EndNote record saving many steps and creating a link automatically. The PDF files are stored along with the EndNote references. And when you need to move your EndNote library between computers, the new compressed library option creates a single-file backup for easy transport.
    / N0 D% B9 V! G; g7 OView more—or less—detail as desired& A9 i3 D6 B. N  P7 ]% q5 \
    EndNote X expands your library view with up to eight fields enabling you to sort columns quickly. A new icon identifies references containing links to PDF and other files. The reference edit window now includes a show/hide empty fields option to reduce scrolling for reference detail.
    " `0 i$ K- g: q  r# z2 J( nOther new features:
    # X3 `. E. n  r: S; yReference type lists are now alphabetized for locating easily
    # Y  {1 S+ z4 w! t5 D; C7 KFour new reference types—Grant, Ancient Text, Dictionary, and Encyclopedia
    ' w2 ^) R# |: P/ dThe "Electronic Source" references type is renamed to "Web Page." 2 I% ^- _9 z2 O+ e; ?  e
    New—compressed library option creates a single-file backup for moving EndNote libraries between computers # M; R. R9 l" T/ B, _
    Store up to 45 links per reference in the "Link to PDF" field : I+ S4 M3 g5 e7 x" H5 G+ |
    Convert existing PDF links to the new EndNote-relative link in one step + P$ r/ N( W7 Q! x
    Use the PDF icon in the EndNote toolbar to open the first linked file in the highlighted reference 6 l5 y# d% Z3 Q' g3 N6 V% J
    "Change Text" and "Change Fields" include a new option for tab and carriage returns used in phrases
      ~( x  d* a, qSearch fields and words using "begins with" and "ends with"—replaces "Use Full Text Index" of previous versions
    ' Y% _% P7 U, J% x1 U7 J; s& d"RTF Document Scan" is renamed to "Format Paper" 3 \8 Q. d7 |4 `# y$ }0 C: K  k
    Search and collect references in new ways1 f  b4 P& Y5 `# t4 N2 {4 c
    EndNote X offers new search options including “begins with” and “ends with” for field and word searching. With continued suggestions from users, EndNote X includes new and updated files for searching online resources, importing references, and formatting bibliographies. You’ll find 800+ connections to online sources, 540+ import filters and over 2,300 publishing styles!
    ENXhome.gif
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
    楼主热帖
    帖文化:【文明发帖 和谐互动】 社区精神:【创新、交流、互助、共享】
  • TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2021-2-25 12:06
  • 签到天数: 80 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

累计签到:84 天
    连续签到:1 天
    发表于 2020-12-17 13:18:52 | 显示全部楼层
    点赞。正需要这个软件。
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
    帖文化:【文明发帖 和谐互动】 社区精神:【创新、交流、互助、共享】
    回复 推荐 踩下

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

招聘斑竹

小黑屋|手机版|APP下载(beta)|Archiver|电力研学网 ( 赣ICP备12000811号-1|赣公网安备36040302000210号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 20:26