查看: 1044|回复: 0

[讨论] The school united school encounter fraud led to mo

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2012-6-24 02:24:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上加入,结交更多好友,共享更多资料,让你轻松玩转电力研学社区!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即加入

core tip: two years ago,louboutin,  a group of students  enrolled at  nanyang industrial  school  and jiangxi yuzhou science and technology institute  jointly established  the  1 plus  ,be  close to graduation  but was told  ,joint admission  was  the original  jiangxi yuzhou science and technology institute  admissions director  huang shi-qi  made  a hoax  :students can not  get  the certificate graduating  .1 o( u3 N  T& O
yesterday,  the reporter investigates discovery,  our province  has more than 500  students.-  chief reporter guo qizhao  li duruo correspondent  graduation  300 college studentsknow  no  school  read  two and a half years  ,and  half a year to  graduate,  but suddenly  told  not to take  the graduation card  .
8 e0 c( D5 X" W' Y# Tyesterday afternoon  ,several students  cried and told  reporters  ,they read  1plus twois the 1 year  secondary school  2years college.each student has  to pay 18000 yuan  fee  ,they had  to look forward to in the  practice  after the first half of  this year  ,take the graduation card  .  d$ `5 c! b: D2 O
it is reported  ,the school  grade 2008  1plus twocollege class for  a total of 5 classes  ,christian louboutin pas cher,a total of more than 300 people  ,louboutin pas cher,relates to the mechanical and electrical  ,computer  ,electronic  business  ,accounting and other professional  .3 `* H! Q$ q; g* P* p( t% C
encounter  to get a  diploma  not only  300 graduatinggrade 2008  1plus twojunior college  graduates  ,louboutin pas cher,and  have been  reading  for 1 and a half years  1 plus2009college class  of 200 students  .the school explained  the problems  in  jiangxi  ,nanyang industrial  school vice principal  jing qun tells a reporter  ,2008,they  and  jiangxi  jointly established the  1 pluscollege class  .
3 A7 }# D6 a: L, r# t. ?according to the contract,  the jiangxi yuzhou science and technology institute  is responsible for the declaration  enrollment plan  ,enrollment  examination  ,admission  ,enrollment certificate  .nanyang industrial  school  for  enrollment  ,louboutin pas cher,teaching  organization  .$ G: y3 G- I& V* j3 J
but  ,at the end of  201012,they went to jiangxi  for students to  handle the certificate graduating  ,louboutin pas cher,jiangxi yuzhou science and technology institute  vice president  yu zhenhua  after repeated  check  says  ,school enrollment information  library  no  and the nanyang industrial  school  of  more than 500  2008 grade,2009gradestudent list  .
7 O  R) l7 I6 m/ u) Fthey asked huang shiqi  to explain  ,but  yu zhenhua said  ,huang shiqi  has suffered from a  criminal  sentenced to one year in prison  ,a one year suspension of  execution  .at present,  huang shiqi has been  expelled from school  .
" T$ r9 X5 q- y$ ~; D; xyu zhenhua said  :the xinyu municipal public security bureau  after identification  ,found  huang shiqi signed a  joint  school  contracts  ,seal,louboutin,  are  its forgery  ,belonging to  huang shiqi  individual behavior  .# d2 o5 q9 h" v8 H
illegal enrollment  for  the swindlers drilled weaknesses  in an interview with reporters  ,nanyang industrial  school  in  joint  schools  exist many  irregularities  ,let  fraudsters  .according to the regulations,  the two sides signed the  joint schools  must be in  both  school  education  departments  ,approval  ,and accept the supervision  ,even  students,  must be in the  education  department to get  admission scheme  is carried out under the premise of  .; R  W+ y/ B. D$ o/ C
however  ,according to  king group  called  ,both sides signed the  joint  school  ,not to the  nanyang city board of education  approval  ,registration  ,approval  must  not  approved  as  .the reporter also learned that  ,according to  the provisions of the contract,  1 studentspay 18000 yuan,louboutin pas cher,  nanyang industrial  school  keep 11000  yuanto  7000 yuan,jiangxi yuzhou science and technology institute  .
* T- h2 m+ A. N* G  Xhowever  ,according to  king group  ,to jiangxi yuzhou science and technology institute for  payment  ,not  to  the  account  ,but  hits huang shiqi  personal bank  card  .the remedy  to  register for examination of  enrollment with  more than 500  deceivedstudents  decide on what path to follow  ?king group  said  ,this  caused the nanyang  city hall  ,the city bureau of education  attaches great importance to the leadership  .
" U/ j' g" F* ^% kat present,  nanyang industrial  school  and  hunan institute of the  career technical college  reached an  enrollment with the  intention  ,and decided to make  this batch of students  in 2011  june to hunancounterparts to participate in  entrance exam,  exam  during all the  fees  paid by the school  .5 ?% {5 D; A3 u0 L4 E
students are admitted  after  2013,can obtain the  enrollment with  the  junior college diploma  .if i fail the exam  ,the school  is  a full refund  to pay  all the costs  .to this,  the students  disagree  .
6 J$ j' \) x( {  za  student told reporters  :in a sense  ,the school is also a  victim of  .things have come to such a  point  ,this is  not a solution approach  .there are also students  opposed  :soon graduated  ,about to participate in the  work  ,but now  go to the  exam  ,was admitted to  want to read  3 years,this is  what ah  .+ q* Z( r5 x4 S7 P7 m% {
..  ...  we strongly demand for  school  students to be  economic compensation  to  be  ...  ...  cue provided  mr. qu  yesterday morning  ,christian louboutin pas cher,the guangzhou  court of haizhuqu district  sent 59  executive officersand  bailiffs,  on  seven  lane 8,  haizhuqu district    housing to be  enforced  ,refused to pay  housing units  for more than a year    was eventually  forced to dismantle  .
$ X4 j4 j  n* ~the officer of the court  ,because the  two brothers  had last  held the  gas tank  against the  execution  ,yesterday  had to  lure  .homeowners  to remove  crucifixion  doors  to  detonate  gas  was performed by  haizhuqu district    seven  8 lanewas built in  china  ,has passed  ownership  period  ,housing ownership  by zhou mouhua  ,the zhou mouquan brothers  and more than 70  year old motherpan  .
' w: z* w. y* L, }. areportedly  ,february 28, 2006,  guangzhou  city hall  by  means of public bidding  ,haizhuqu district  longtian  straight  street lot  land  use-right of state-owned land sold  to the  guangzhou hui  company  .
  N4 W9 ?! ~# z3 c5 \4 Nafter the city  land resources and housing authority  ruling  brothers  ,vacate the  room  ,which  can be  moved to liwan district  road  in a room  .but the  brothers  did not  automatic obligations  .
# V0 x/ D; b! I5 rin june 29, 2010 the implementation of  personnel  to inspect  ,brothers  recruited seven or eight  people sat on the  house  floor two,  holding up a banner  ,also use wood  gate to be  crucified  .some people  hold  the gas bottle  out of  the balcony,  want to  ignite  the lighter  to detonate the  gas bottle  ./ V: H( H+ v2 n# Q  h! e
demolition of  a  complement of  two  developers  in  200000dueto  the zhou brothers  more extreme  ,by the court to  try again  ,hui  company finally  agreed to provide  haizhuqu district baosteel  road  housing set  (  an area of about 58 square meters  )  ,haizhuqu district jiangnan  road west  house set  (  an area of about 63 square meters  )  for  the demolition of housing  compensation  ,additional  cash  compensation  200000yuan.+ W; O( y, g% x* @4 t# V. d) R
but the  brothers  still  low compensation standard  for,  refuses to perform the  obligations  ,and  vowed to  fight to the end  .the court decided  in accordance with the law of  the zhou brothers  ,be  forced to move  .8 R- i% n( ~4 ]7 e
the court  a  real  main  drove  the judge considered  the zhou brothers  had  extreme performance  ,execution of justice  to  implement  plan  ,to  implement  the  will  zhou mouhua  summoned to  the executive board  of negotiations  ,week  mouhua  still  refuse to perform the obligation,  the  bailiff  of the  restriction of personal freedom  .
$ p# F  Q! q( b& m; L4 M) \+ Aon the morning of 13 march  8,the haizhuqu district court    and bailiffstaging  .when  zhou mouhua  week  meet friends  mouquan  notice  to drive home  ,and  went  into  the blockade  ,hit the  execution of justice  .' [; _, \! ~3 F0 d+ v
fortunately  marshals  found  ,timely  and stop  control  .implementation of a judge  to the two floor  advised the old man  moved,  and then empties the  two floor  .at  twelve twenty  ,the houses finally  removed  ,the spot is surrounded  bi  .; h6 V1 M0 s! S0 k7 c6 U; Z
it is reported  ,is  the belongings  had been shipped to liwan district  which  road housing  .that night,  zhou  a  to the  real  living  .the  processing results of  female judge  comfort  care for the elderly  has been  responsible for  both sides  reached a settlement  to persuade  his  mother  upstairs  brothers  female  judge said  ,zhou  mother  paralyzed in bed  ,but she  did not stop  the demolition  .9 J# ?- ]2 b( b  E
  we asked how she  would  ,she said    i  was so  long  ,that    .we  should help  her body  clean  ,then try to  comfort her  .the reporter  asked zhou mu if he would like to  move out,  the  judge said  :i was  asked her    new house  whether well or not  ?  she is very  happy and says    good  !the new house  is good!    this female  judge said  ,louboutin,they arrive at the scene  early  ,that  old man  may not  eat breakfast  ,so  they  went to buy  a bowl of porridge preserved meat  ,and then  find someone  to the old  feed  porridge  .
# p5 N5 ]* W9 xhaizhuqu district court  reporters to  the bulletin says  ,that day afternoon 5  points,the mother of three  and  eventually  reach a settlement by themselves  .afternoon  ,two brothers  also restored the  freedom of person  .
- k% `) l' s! j2 brelated articles:
* N' C" ^8 \, d2 |: x, J
) [" M# J0 T. r9 D% P+ t9 R! d  2 i6 ]6 c  r& s4 m# o# R# I
   qq plug v3 (winxp and win7) auxiliary game softwar- h0 _" p- z  J! C4 f
  ' N( U. N$ Q' ^  k6 y) U- o
   the 106th chapter council (2) stacks reading netease chapter illegal soaring (3)+ O3 \6 F* O2 q6 K+ J1 B6 w
  , o" I' M: \/ ]6 b/ p/ T
   g. free green simplified chinese version suitable/ l/ Y& d5 }0 L) T
  " `0 C& f: Z2 ]+ B8 \' l
2 w/ ~1 T% N' @0 C. T3 q
相关的主题文章:
( @% w2 o; N. ~  [2 G! |
7 |" q6 F# J7 ^$ K  2 I" V+ i) C2 `" K+ J- w
   a man open import car violate the limits of high c! h2 x# u4 c1 ^* k0 j% E& [- K

1 m! _- t* _2 g. i   physical examination was a hundred women suffering# v% q: r* s: O& s7 [+ D  z
  - J5 d" E* E: I: x/ Z) m
   业主不满开发商逾期办理房产证讨千万违约金3名疑犯骑
楼主热帖
帖文化:【文明发帖 和谐互动】 社区精神:【创新、交流、互助、共享】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

招聘斑竹

小黑屋|手机版|APP下载(beta)|Archiver|电力研学网 ( 赣ICP备12000811号-1|赣公网安备36040302000210号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 15:27