设为首页收藏本站|繁體中文 快速切换版块

找回密码
 立即加入
搜索
查看: 774|回复: 0

[注意] The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will Flatter Each - DenimBlog.com Commu

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2012-3-1 17:33:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上加入,结交更多好友,共享更多资料,让你轻松玩转电力研学社区!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即加入

so, ladies--you've probably heard of a few basic women's body shape categories (maybe 3 or 4) that we supposedly all fall into, right? well, trinny and susannah (of what not to wear fame) have demonstrated that there are at least 12 distinct body types,* all of which need their own considerations when picking flattering outfits--including flattering jeans! keep reading to find your own body type and what brands/cuts will look hottest on you!+ ^* R" h/ u5 z) y5 ?
?
" n. h6 L2 }3 i$ o7 Y2 p*you may first want to refer to the original article to determine your own body type, then scroll down to find my denim recommendations for your shape,burberry scarf! the original article can be found here: ?  {  ^& }' }; q8 c6 i, P, h7 A0 Z
?) S8 u# i& ^8 J' [/ A
**********' B3 n1 ?- L! [" Q! m/ N
?# l3 n; F1 J5 D( R
group 1: "so i think i might be a pear..."0 h0 Q. _$ r2 h; Q
?/ o! t( k, K( g2 c# b% U+ G# ~/ z
and you might very well be! but, more likely, you could also be?the more common?bell or?"skittle" (britspeak for bowling pin) types. while many cuts will flatter all 3 of these shapes, each has its own characteristics that can be played up by choosing very specific cuts of denim.5 a' A" x; l5 X! Q
?
8 _* R7 m0 O( P) J! d4 E  Sthe bell( S; H* Q0 }& _) N" @: ]
?. K  @, T! z& K5 Q+ R- I' i
celebrity fit twins: beyonce, michelle obama, rihanna. @* j% R  O+ K- p
?/ j  [3 m& @, W
made famous by sir mixalot and his one-hit wonder,?the bell boasts?both a great behind and enviably long legs. while you're the envy of less bootylicious women everywhere, you may find it difficult to find jeans?that feature both?the extra-long inseam you need and?a?contoured waist that will cover your ample butt.+ [2 U% T8 _0 t: A$ N
?5 l9 `3 \5 ?; y& \
features to look for:
. Q/ k7 [+ `" D?0 K( R7 W; N3 K5 M
brands and cuts to try:
$ w+ K/ t2 M$ C3 j?3 ~, G1 w2 @' r- ^; m7 X0 q
the skittle
2 t, z- q. l- T1 W' P?9 `+ \' x5 }& `: ~4 S- ~
celebrity fit twins: taylor swift, kate middleton, halle berry, katie holmes...basically everyone
, n- A- r6 ]- n3 ]1 I4 q?/ f/ W4 N" N% `4 A4 A
you're probably wondering what a skittle is...well, apparently, in the uk it's a bowling pin! basically, you probably went through life thinking you were a pear but wondering why you didn't have much of a butt. they are actually two distinct shapes (but probably genetically related), and the skittle is one of the most common out there, especially if you're eastern european (like my mom) or east asian. the good news is...you are quite easy to dress! many of the big premium denim brands feature flashy pocket details that will fill out your booty, and a lot of cuts feature both roomy thighs and stretch fabric, both of which are essential for you. since your legs are short in proportion to your height, it's probably fairly easy for you to find a pair on ebay with thrashed hems, cut off the damage, and have a pair that's good as new!$ z* W) {6 N& u: h1 p& Q! B' b
?
* W" x8 P) J) ~9 K2 \. y3 vfeatures to look for:1 X# ]/ `- Z5 }5 r  e% |" q+ D6 T4 T" k
?
' n- K" A3 n/ w, }brands and cuts to try:5 k6 F# @' c  z% e1 ?. D; i
?$ d4 E) ?7 o4 {! L/ g3 Z, c" J
the pear
! |  v. ^; a" }# \7 ]( W# @?& `# m6 [) v! o# {" X7 \
celebrity fit twins: jennifer lopez, kelly clarkson, trinny woodall, lea michele& J1 M! x- q8 J. N) \
?
7 B8 ]) J* K6 R5 R8 usir mixalot might like big butts...but he wasn't the one trying to find jeans to fit them! if you share the bell's bubbly butt and thighs and the skittle's less-than-lengthy legs, congratulations, you really are a pear. while you might feel awkwardly disproportionate, especially when you're buying size?xs extra-long tops and heading to the size large short-inseam pants rack...you're actually super-easy to shop for in the area of jeans! your nearly perfectly-shaped butt makes almost any brand look great, and the burden is on them to create cuts that will actually fit over your thighs. since this is my own body type, i'll have a lot of fit advice for my fit twins out there :)% h: _. \8 @1 ~" B5 E
?  o: W, s  X6 Z" o* m
features to look for:5 \! F4 |6 v8 ~# @" O
?
1 Z# C# ^9 e+ Q$ \brands and cuts to try:7 ~+ [" [3 d& @) P' c
?
# p4 Z8 R3 d8 A6 S5 h' ], [) zgroup 2: "well, i've got a belly, so that makes me an apple, right?"
/ n8 Z" Z6 J) l6 ~; N?
# V5 s# X( H( o$ V% |( S, J* @maybe, but not always! you could also be an athletic?brick or?a well-endowed goblet. in any case, you probably find jeans shopping super-frustrating, but i'm here to help! :)
, F6 C* g& w; F$ P; b* c?
7 c. H9 ~. {2 X+ a/ E% @7 w2 R3 i, |the brick
3 h- j5 P* V$ a4 [?
4 O1 L: F' l9 X6 Ccelebrity fit twins: kelly osbourne, hayden panettiere, hilary duff! J' }1 V3 `* K& H4 x; o% ]
?$ i+ U& {2 d. }" w% d& Q" J& ^! o
yes, i know, the name isn't all that flattering...but it does portray how strong and athletic you probably are. most gymnasts are petite bricks, and when you're in shape, you're a muscle machine! you may feel rather masculine in your shape at times, with your broad shoulders, narrow hips and generous thighs, but there are plenty of brands and cuts that flatter this very common?type. read on!! M$ ~; I  z- ?# Y
?& I: g/ y1 n, K$ ~0 G. P# B
features to look for:1 c; a# Q' k) y. ?, R
?
  b: ]) o4 F' O5 k6 s- ybrands and cuts to try:
0 s4 O( g3 j. m?
4 w, ~1 }( q2 f. ^?
+ \" k2 v5 J% E# o7 u0 ?the apple7 F! m% B, I+ q- a
?* H: X8 }. T9 ^9 d' S. b$ D
celebrity fit twins: amy winehouse, kesha
8 a, C" E  g' {% e5 J3 W?
1 i% g0 u" _' k7 D& L4 C, z0 Nuntil now, you may have focused only on your generous tummy, flat butt?and how difficult you find shopping to be...but let me tell you what the group 1 figure types think of your shape. we see your enviably thin and endless?legs, nicely endowed "girls," and noticeable lack of thunder thighs...and we're jealous. the past decade's fashion fads have also been a lot kinder to your body type than to ours! (leggings? gladiator shoes? bubble hems? obscenely low rises? can i have my 90s back?) and yes, there are jeans out there that will look great on you, assuming you're not showing off your perfect little legs in mini skirts all the time. (but if we were you, we would!)
! x; {. p4 h( T9 j$ X1 \?
" _. d0 z2 T+ r( X8 M% Gfeatures to look for:0 [8 u, L0 r8 L: h4 ?( U" R
?
- y+ J5 `2 |" k! Ybrands and cuts to try:
( q0 w& M2 q* w* f( X, D% t?
. T( T* e- p1 @8 A3 I+ S3 Nthe goblet' K: O, f  _( K; A
?# z, S; z7 @4 U: @- {8 g
celebrity fit twins: jessica simpson, christina ricci, fergie
  q; N3 M) [' n?. \5 t$ {& G- R4 f! W0 B
for you, the biggest fit issue isn't necessarily with jeans...it's your broad shoulders and?extremely well-endowed, um, eyes. right, eyes. i bet you constantly have to remind guys that?they're up here. okay, well, despite the fact that your most obvious assets aren't in the jeans area, you do have some special fit considerations that should be taken into account. since you have the tendency to keep a little bit of a belly, you'll like some of the same cuts that flatter the brick girls. i'll set aside my jealousy for now and make some recommendations for my oppositely-shaped friends!  O, H$ ?5 z, M) X
?
; P! i: M; h+ x# Y6 t9 {) K5 e( [features to look for:3 I$ j2 v7 o5 L( V: n
?# R! ~3 y  l6 x4 U0 L+ w+ W
brands and cuts to try:: q$ P2 h0 n5 |# l
?
' z1 ~' i; i" j1 M6 hgroup 3: i'm pretty curvy, so that automatically makes me an hourglass, right?
- B3 ?$ |$ t. D! L7 E7 {+ h5 S?
7 H8 M2 r+ u5 S0 n; `perhaps! but more than likely, you're the very common vase type; you could also be a true hourglass or a lucky cello! in any case, although your body type is super feminine, you probably have difficulty finding jeans that fit every curve of your body, so you may have resorted to wearing skirts all the time. there are jeans out there for you, though!
2 o9 Y6 a" P$ o# w$ N& X% V' ??/ _# X( s8 Z1 T6 K$ R
the vase
! U7 k! d8 x+ T' R: t) C' p?5 `& h3 w. |7 i: M  z
celebrity fit twins: kate winslet, britney spears, lindsay lohan, and a lot of other people1 G! T# G  M5 F' \
?
1 o1 @  y- ?( x2 wcongratulations! you have one of the most common body types, and the less well-endowed among us are jealous! since your booty is present but not huge, your thighs aren't particularly thunderous, and your belly is generally proportional to the rest of you (as much as you may be self-conscious of your belly), you're pretty straightforward to dress. most brands will have something that flatters you, and the only consideration you'll want to keep in mind is not to go super-low with the rise...it'll make your legs look shorter and possibly create a muffin top.. Q% i3 a0 i5 m* H1 P  P
?0 v* L7 |) D5 \
features to look for:0 h( @7 X9 V4 M4 J' }7 ^- I, q
?
. j$ t" {  M0 ^' e  A. Lbrands and cuts to try:
6 n3 t- _5 `5 d* C, M?, H6 h. b0 u8 o. N; P9 d
the hourglass
" A- z6 y% o# L3 A( J. G! ^3 Y- z?+ I$ k  i% E9 |% z& q
celebrity fit twins: salma hayek, christina hendricks3 }9 C! W3 l% Y9 Y
?
$ x9 e; Y2 |( O. e; z$ ~) a! X( rwhile you're the envy of most women, you're certain that nobody would be jealous of the difficulty you have finding jeans that fit! much like the bell, you have long legs and a nice, curvy butt; however, you feel like every pair you try on either gaps at the waist or is too short. i'll reproduce some of the tips i gave my bell friends, adapting them to your specific needs!, a% R5 {5 m, |1 N+ K/ z! Y3 t
?
3 p- @) w" b7 p+ H# ~& Xfeatures to look for:  D, C5 R4 e7 d  n9 P. G9 e8 q7 B
?6 b$ z7 o5 n9 y+ d
brands and cuts to try:
. X* Y. R4 G0 E' v1 Z9 p?
# {  S  O, t( y7 g* z: z- R?
0 Q# d: _7 l$ q, \# hthe cello
9 O9 N4 E3 O" a. M: q4 w?. o& D3 B0 I) ~# J2 _* o
celebrity fit twins: kim kardashian, oprah
6 O% k* n' s: A. o% i; j, q4 C?% {* m) d) L; q, A
insert g-string joke here! okay, seriously, you have a fabulous curvy figure, but you may be envious of all the skinny minnies out there when you have a larger frame. but, more likely, they're just as?jealous of you. you're not as short-waisted as the hourglass, but many of your fit issues are the same as hers...and in addition, you may be seeking out sizes outside the normal range of 24-32 in order to accommodate your butt and thighs. so i've got some tips especially for you!: m# b+ n; [; V  _) u) I
?
8 @1 m/ H1 G( s; a$ K$ Ufeatures to look for:* u. J  c" Q- {- s/ ?3 b
?" G8 x  b1 q9 ?# W: ~  B
brands and cuts to try:2 v- T# e( V2 y( w
?) y/ y, v. @! ], @0 V& ^! p
group 4: "i could?eat mickey d's all day and not gain an ounce" aka the beanpoles2 j$ g* {& \6 U. z2 {1 M" @, `
?$ ~, e3 F% n! V5 [
boooooooohooooooooooo. okay, kidding. while i'll never?be able to identify?with your plight, i do understand that you might have trouble finding jeans that fit just right! so i've divided you ladies up into 3 categories: the cornet, the lollipop, and the column.
6 ~# }+ q  `* z; n- a  k& m4 F?  s0 \( t3 E4 J5 c0 E% S
the cornet0 h( D9 o3 i# a& |$ I
?
) n8 k/ O3 A( X* `celebrity fit twins: cameron diaz, pretty much any runway model
1 Y8 E  t+ |8 |?5 Q. Q+ y- l% l5 f
you're almost like the taller, more willowy sister of the brick...you're all shoulders with a pretty straight, boyish?build from there. you might wish for more curves...but the right pair of jeans can give them to you! just make sure the inseams are long enough and that the jeans don't run generously in the hips...the last thing you need is a saggy butt.
- H/ G1 h3 [8 N' }4 C/ f?
8 y' |  j# p# d& i7 Efeatures to look for:& h/ f4 @0 \4 b( t2 m
?' Y' z$ F6 S0 }7 V4 B) d0 x
brands and cuts to try:1 M; J# G: i8 U; k1 f
?
% `9 z* R% t' j- O. pthe lollipop. t1 y+ e  b5 S7 k; K& ~) n& K
?" p8 V. R# C. i; I5 t2 O+ @
celebrity fit twins: angelina jolie, leighton meester) R! y% R" v) J0 ?. W2 I) t* _6 f% \
?9 ?) `; X% n: ]  Y
most people think that skinny girls shouldn't be naturally well-endowed, right? well, you must be a freak of nature, then, or so you think. when you're not trying to fend off stares from infatuated guys, you're?often struggling to find jeans that put your body back into proportion...since they're usually too baggy, too short, or both! you'll probably want to follow the same tips i gave the cornet girls above, and i'll throw in a couple other suggestions just for you! (a close friend of mine is this type, and we shopped together for her first premium jeans, so i'll share what has worked for her!)8 y1 z6 G. [( p7 I7 K+ |
?
& z3 M1 M! n5 Qfeatures to look for:" X. N& ]* D- e% K- x
?5 h) ~! t( s! Z# p6 w
brands and cuts to try:
3 B0 R4 J1 h; L?
0 ^5 x! \9 R. g/ x0 H7 i?
  t( \: R1 ]7 i0 ~7 V+ uthe column' {9 F; u: i' o3 B( F4 o# X! A
?
2 I* z6 L5 C+ B6 ~9 zlike the cornet, you're generally quite tall and thin, but you don't have her "man shoulders." you might ultimately be a tall apple whose metabolism is still on her side...but while you're still a column, i've got some special?tips for you!, w. C$ i3 N/ ~" w: s
?
$ o, t: V2 E' ~, K# _/ \features to look for:
. o8 Z' H: v$ v# p8 Q?% c/ ~5 z  P4 j
brands and cuts to try:; c8 R7 n  ]3 u  K8 {
?
% ?1 z- H" G4 i9 J$ v- f?8 m. R  O- r( k9 J$ P. ^8 E
i hope you found these tips helpful! if you think i should add or edit something, just pm me and i'll be happy to consider it. also, if you recognize yourself as a really obvious manifestation of a?particular body type and would like to volunteer a picture of yourself in your favorite jeans, i'd be happy to add it in order to help other girls figure out their type! thanks!
3 Z: A4 t. P) I* s- p6 K?
  [, R, O) i* n! Itags: women's jeans1 H. D7 o4 ^1 z; E& S- W
related articles:* S* u1 O. I, s6 S

. f! ]- I) |& d  s# N6 B* J3 f  4 {( g- Y" {: O7 j; |( B5 i1 D8 T
   hitting the wall by l. diane wolfe
  s6 n. v1 E1 I4 Z6 T2 X: |1 e( S  $ C- z* s2 O( s% a& n3 a; |: v' m
   business consulting increases profitability - adve: l6 F1 |5 L  j6 j1 K/ @
  + k0 _6 U6 r5 n# d9 A
   anti aging skin care treatment to cure wrinkles
楼主热帖
帖文化:【文明发帖 和谐互动】 社区精神:【创新、交流、互助、共享】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

招聘斑竹

小黑屋|手机版|APP下载(beta)|Archiver|电力研学网 ( 赣ICP备12000811号-1|赣公网安备36040302000210号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 00:50