• 签到天数: 5 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

累计签到:5 天
    连续签到:1 天
    发表于 2011-8-16 11:13:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    课件讲义
    课件讲义名称: PC Platform Compilers
    内容简介: In general, user-written software included with PSS®E, e.g. Conec, Conet, user-written dynamics models, and programs that call the Saved Case Data Extraction Routines (USRCAS), should be compiled with the version of the compiler used to create that version of the PSS®E product. We cannot provide support for problems that arise when mixing code from different compilers.
    媒体: 电子文档
    所属专业方向: 电力系统 psse 自定义模型 编译器
    制作者: 郭庆雷
    来源: psse官网

马上加入,结交更多好友,共享更多资料,让你轻松玩转电力研学社区!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即加入

最近看到很多研究者在研究如何使用PSSE自定义功能,其实吧,本人也是小菜鸟,在使用这个功能的时候走了很多弯路,希望大家可以避免!( H$ z( |) |, K- p! h& O& a. j
    首先,核对自己使用的是什么版本的PSSE,& J6 W' y0 [9 Z: B+ I% V
    其次再安装对应的编译器。具体规格如下:
      b& I8 P/ y, W
    9 L- R) S1 t1 I. {3 j* [ How PSS®E was built                        
    / f, ^0 C+ j7 x+ KPSS®E 29 was built with the Compaq Visual                           Fortran (CVF) 6.6B compiler, and the Microsoft C/C++                           (MSC) version 6 compiler (corresponds with Visual Studio                           version 6, released in 1998). Only these compilers can                           be used. (Note: Compaq Visual Fortran is no longer commercially                           available).                        / n# J4 z& _. F) z- Z  y! G
    PSS®E 30 (all releases except 30.3.3 IVF)                           was built with the CVF 6.6B and MSC 6 Compilers. Only                           these compilers can be used. (Note: Compaq Visual Fortran                           is no longer commercially available).                        / r8 [+ U4 C7 Z$ }$ f& I
    PSS®E 31 was built with the Intel Visual                           Fortran (IVF) 9.1 compiler, and the MSC version 8 compiler                           (corresponds with Visual Studio 2005). Later releases                           of IVF can be used. MSC 9 can be used.                        
    $ M3 p/ i5 [  |" c$ bPSS®E 32 was built with the IVF 10.1 compiler                           and the MSC version 9 compiler (corresponds with Visual                           Studio 2008). Later releases of IVF can be used, as                           can IVF 9.1. MSC 8 can be used.                        * a. y( m) f" b& l( i. ~6 u
    PSS®E 33 was built with the IVF 12.0 compiler                           and the MSC version 10 compiler (corresponds with Visual                           Studio 2010). Only these compilers can be used.                          j7 K9 r/ e/ ^! x$ i: U8 l
    PSS®E 30.3.3 IVF was built with the IVF                           9.1 and MSC 8 compilers. Later releases of IVF can be                           used. MSC 9 can be used.                        
    2 D% h/ ^, ^) x8 w8 w Multiple PSS®E versions                        
    3 O4 O, [4 |7 K. n# o" p( K. \ If you have multiple PSS®E versions that use different                           compilers, there is a program available for download                           called the PSS®E Environment Manager that can assist                           in switching between versions.2 e% E2 q. _% K2 \! I- l
    1 l+ `( O- J5 I' W( i7 ^
    网络来源:https://www.pti-us.com/pti/software/psse/pc_compiler_issue.cfm
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
    楼主热帖
    帖文化:【文明发帖 和谐互动】 社区精神:【创新、交流、互助、共享】
  • TA的每日心情
    郁闷
    2018-3-12 15:53
  • 签到天数: 13 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

累计签到:13 天
    连续签到:1 天
    发表于 2016-8-19 11:41:20 | 显示全部楼层
    学习了,感谢!
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
    帖文化:【文明发帖 和谐互动】 社区精神:【创新、交流、互助、共享】
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

招聘斑竹

小黑屋|手机版|APP下载(beta)|Archiver|电力研学网 ( 赣ICP备12000811号-1|赣公网安备36040302000210号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:54