设为首页收藏本站|繁體中文 快速切换版块

找回密码
 立即加入
搜索
查看: 1477|回复: 4

[分享] 7th International Conference Workshop on Compatibility and Power Electronics

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2010-4-27 22:58:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上加入,结交更多好友,共享更多资料,让你轻松玩转电力研学社区!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即加入

In the field of electrical engineering, power electronics is being dynamically developed. It is being applied in many industrial branches. Many production technologies become more efficient, when applying power electronics equipment. Power electronics and energy systems integration provide high standards of man friendly environment. The next generation of power electronics systems must change environmental factors, customer concerns and reliability.# s  ~8 h0 N" D; Q% B( P7 n/ C
With the aim of discussing all those issues, the General Chairmen are glad to invite you to the 7th International Conference Workshop on Compatibility and Power Electronics (CPE 2011), which will be held in Tallinn (Estonia) from 1st to 3rd of June, 2011.
2 U+ l# U4 P' U4 hConference-Workshop CPE 2011 will be an international wide forum for researchers, practitioners and postgraduate students to exchange new ideas and experiences in the area of power electronics application to different systems. It is organized by the Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia) and the Gdynia Maritime University (Poland), and technical co-sponsored by IEEE Industrial Electronics Society.
* H2 u: @' @- E$ R# U  S! KCPE started in Slubice, Poland in 1999, and it is now established as a regular biennial event. This edition pretends to open up to the whole Europe a conference that has been a reference in the Power Electronics field in the Eastern Europe for years.
+ s: n& k  o' u' G+ t, _The conference topics are listed below:
" S% K& o: W. p1 I# N/ z; @CT1: Power Quality, Alternative Energy and Distributed Systems
  O# M3 \3 _, n% p8 ~CT2: Power Electronics Controllers for Power Systems
, D! K; B$ D! S& t% \6 {CT3: Electro-Mechanical Energy Conversion
) w) I$ F3 \, i! X# E. k6 cCT4: EMI and ESI Problems
: z( k0 l4 z( c" K9 n) [CT5: Special Power Electronic Systems and Applications
3 B- j' h7 W* f( E$ sThe above listed topics do not exclude submission and presentation of papers from other specific fields related to the general theme of the Workshop-Conference.
. ?- {% ]7 g; V0 l" i3 QImportant deadlines to be taken into account are:
5 P* f; m' ~, \( x% p$ D% Z# r15/10/2010: Submission of full papers.
& t- I1 b7 V1 |15/02/2011: Paper acceptance notification.
% D/ N# i  Y6 q. Z5 {" Q1 G+ e20/03/2011: Final date for early fee and for submission of final version papers.
" e4 \5 u7 x5 G. ^; P30/04/2011: Final date for fee.$ D- K: g( i, r( S$ w2 B4 j/ Q
Accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore database.
  _  m7 d# R& d3 R7 gActualised call for papers and other information about the conference can be consulted at http://www.konverents.eu/cpe2011/
' p7 S  W$ N" s: l0 w- G  yWe strongly encourage you to submit papers to the CPE 2011 Conference. We also appreciate your cooperation in forwarding this information to other colleagues that might be interested in submitting a paper. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
5 H, D2 b5 ~! b$ _6 l; W* F4 UThank for your interest and we hope to see you in Tallinn (Estonia).
# V& |  f; C5 ~2 I1 uKind regards,% t5 X& E5 e6 `
Prof. Juhan Laugis, Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia) , m; U( `+ {5 X5 I' N% u3 K* j! X" \
Prof. Ryszard Strzelecki, Gdynia Maritime University (Poland)2 X$ L- D$ H  b% ]
CPE2011 General Chairmen
"真诚赞赏,手留余香"
还没有人打赏,支持一下
楼主热帖
帖文化:【文明发帖 和谐互动】 社区精神:【创新、交流、互助、共享】
  • TA的每日心情
    郁闷
    2017-11-9 18:03
  • 签到天数: 2 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

累计签到:2 天
    连续签到:1 天
    发表于 2010-4-28 15:31:32 | 显示全部楼层
    Estonia爱沙尼亚
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2010-4-28 20:22:33 | 显示全部楼层
    国际会议一般怎么收费啊
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

楼主| 发表于 2010-4-28 21:58:09 | 显示全部楼层
    你自己一看就知道了
      K+ n  N! q" d  l一般的会议非ieee会员的化,在450美元左右!
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2020-3-30 16:06
  • 签到天数: 7 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

累计签到:7 天
    连续签到:1 天
    发表于 2010-4-29 08:40:05 | 显示全部楼层
    这个会议意义大吗
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

招聘斑竹

小黑屋|手机版|APP下载(beta)|Archiver|电力研学网 ( 赣ICP备12000811号-1|赣公网安备36040302000210号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 05:48