累计签到:2 天
    连续签到:1 天
    发表于 2009-1-22 15:36:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上加入,结交更多好友,共享更多资料,让你轻松玩转电力研学社区!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即加入

本帖最后由 apsal 于 2009-5-9 20:04 编辑
    0 F7 \' A. e6 q6 c$ ~! ~! R
    7 z+ ]% D. F7 p& e. j* qImportant Compatibility Notes
    4 U* I% P. ~: N  PSS®E-31 SAV files are not compatible with pre-31 versions of PSS®E. . v  @5 z  G  V
      PSS®E-31 SNP files are not compatible with pre-31 versions of PSS®E.
    ( p' P- f9 A$ f1 N7 t4 }! T2 ~9 Y# S  PSS®E-31 SLD files are not compatible with pre-31 versions of PSS®E.
    * _/ p7 {+ P' k9 j2 OAs always, data files are always forward compatible. The above items deal with issues of
    ' {1 x5 k# f3 y1 Z$ z: \4 Abackwards compatibility.
      d) N' d! E5 a0 Q( V2 {Program Enhancements ! \$ |0 f+ x# Y, Y# J
    The following program enhancements appear in PSS®E-31.1.0: $ |2 q; S- K+ g# z$ X
      Addition of the remaining three Generic Wind model types. PSS®E now has support for all 1 ~+ j, `% j! W
    four industry-defined Generic Wind Models. Please review additional documentation
    / K. N8 M6 G7 ^6 l3 e! ldelivered with this release on these models. ( O3 N: E- a/ ^& o/ c1 _- g1 h
      Revised IEC test network sample files names from 60609 to 60909.
    ! |# {: O/ ]( k! n  Additional messages from DYRE clarifying when compilation of models is needed.
    : Y* ?7 a3 G' j+ }+ ^0 c  Added additional Dynamics models in the PSLF->PSS®E Dynamics converter program.
    " }0 e- M; q, \  Added “dyntools” Python module to post process Dynamics simulation channel file output
    ' W5 f3 R( O3 z; U4 J  X; P- d(*.out). Details of available functions can be accessed using help(dyntools) in the Command
    4 b5 W! A# p: _; aLine Input dialog.
    9 G' `" D5 W: G) A4 E4 V9 aProgram Corrections
    + V5 f- g( }3 i+ O- ~The following program errors have been detected and corrected in PSS®E-31.1.0:
    , @0 U3 |1 F# x' q, T+ l% u  Improved handling of Line Relay models in the GUI.
      ?' l- ?2 j1 P9 @" W9 B2 ]7 h  Fixed general issues with bus subsystem definition.
    3 F( q' [5 k' l& H  Fixed an issue where Diagram items weren’t being properly identified. ; p' Z) w' E7 ]8 |1 {( {0 v
      Fixed an error in the two-winding transformer spreadsheet where the Auto-Adjust flag was
    : V/ k% n1 y/ _2 pbeing set inadvertently.
    4 W$ s! P' ^9 d4 z% K( H0 J& Z  Fixed an issue where the program would crash if the user attempted to define a bus
    ) ]/ v6 ~5 F! h" b/ Hsubsystem from a context-click in the Diagram. 6 E  ~& [7 q* |# l! ~
      Fixed an issue where the program would crash if the user selected two knee-points in the
    2 e; Z) y( V$ |' B. n! t: m1 VDiagram and then did a context-click.
    ( Y' ~; K% J+ k) I9 w  Various other corrections.   Siemens Energy, Inc. & L& x1 _; j  H) t( r
    Release Notes for PSS®E-31.1.0    Siemens Power Technologies International 3 I% }$ N6 e% m3 O7 o1 k& U

' k7 ]; `0 _) U7 ~2 L/ ? * S. z, R% M' X# J9 [
    2  1/9/2009 8 Y8 v6 a7 ~! w* V( Y8 I' \) `% q
    Compiler Information ) T. [3 M7 Y! b# }. d' e2 a
    General Information
    , N  J! a6 v+ n5 KPSS®E-31 and all future planned releases use the Intel Visual FORTRAN (IVF) compiler.  
    ( K' B; i! T- p6 k; S# Q8 LUser-written software used with PSS®E-31 (e.g. Conec, Conet, user-written dynamics models, or
    " E2 p. N# {0 U+ I) H- Fprograms that call USRCAS) must be compiled with Intel Visual FORTRAN (IVF) 9.1 or later (the
    $ {3 C6 U  `7 R7 n) i, w: L10.1 compiler is recommended). PTI cannot provide support for problems that arise when mixing 4 o) n8 ?& h& {; Q' O! ^( V: b0 w
    code from different compiler versions. 5 F+ X: k) c+ ^# Q  x, f
    Additional Notes
    - w" \1 U1 J* v- A2 u0 U** Please note that purchase of the compilers is not necessary to run PSS®E. The FORTRAN and ; Q# G) D$ B% G/ s
    C run-time libraries will continue to be included with PSS®E, as in the past. The purchase of a 9 N5 U4 J1 ]  ?& R4 u# P" p; r
    compiler is required only if you are compiling Conec and/or Conet, user-written dynamics models,
      P* I% r7 k+ C9 mor programs that call USRCAS. 4 ~5 s9 ~8 v  P: h5 T3 T! }
    Intel has offered a special discounted upgrade fee to Siemens PTI customers. In order to take
    $ B" D# I! j; T# |6 h9 ?advantage of this offer, you will need to provide proof of your Compaq Visual FORTRAN compiler : Y% g* [: `& _, ~& i
    license. To purchase either the upgrade or a new license of Intel Visual FORTRAN compiler under
    6 `. t) }4 R/ L4 }this offer, you must contact Frankie Terlecki at frank.terlecki@intel.com. Please be sure that
    % h" y( y5 Q# L. U  y7 N"Siemens PTI customer" is stated in the subject line. " ^1 f7 j" P' t8 V, `9 B
    User-Written Model Notes1 N% r0 ]/ F4 i; o+ }* _/ i
    PSS®E-31 DC line and FACTS devices are now identified by 12-character devices names instead & {7 Z% v/ S" t1 N$ X. h* V
    of numbers. To retain backward compatibility of old Saved Case files, device names are now set to ; u) J8 `  W; s, g3 S% ~/ |
    the old device number, left justified. For example, 1 becomes “1           “. However, User-Written
    * {& {: P1 c3 h0 c! \$ D4 s7 r& imodels of these devices that are called in conec.flx and conet.flx will have to be modified to map 4 v' e& S1 d8 k
    the old device number to its corresponding new internal device index. Please contact PSS®E 1 Y% S. }$ K2 L" ^
    support if you have any questions on how to proceed with this.
    . q. Y" |. b9 L) U3 JIn addition, during the course of our in-house development and testing, we have noticed that the
    " Q0 f1 p6 V' f* I$ v/ [IVF compiler is a lot less forgiving in the area of un-initialized variables. Many times code that ran * x9 r3 `2 {/ j2 e: @/ G- K
    when compiled with the CVF compiler would crash when compiled with the IVF compiler. When
    8 G3 k( k) y; b* w4 D8 N9 k& |1 hcompiling your models with the IVF compiler for use with PSS®E-31, please be aware of this issue,
    4 W& h( v/ D, P- o8 u3 p! o, ?and consider compiling your code with some of the more advanced debugging and verification
    , }# S, M% c; cfeatures of the IVF compiler.
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
    楼主热帖
    帖文化:【文明发帖 和谐互动】 社区精神:【创新、交流、互助、共享】

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2009-1-22 16:10:09 | 显示全部楼层
    期待石皮解版早日出现。
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2009-1-22 23:22:42 | 显示全部楼层
    又更新了,和先驱者们的差距更大了,
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2009-1-30 01:32:49 | 显示全部楼层

回复 3楼 liuhd405 的帖子

期待最新的石皮解版本,推动电力发展,哈哈
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
  • TA的每日心情
    郁闷
    2020-7-2 20:18
  • 签到天数: 98 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

累计签到:98 天
    连续签到:1 天
    发表于 2009-1-30 11:40:30 | 显示全部楼层
    4 |9 L8 ^9 u* S1 {( @0 [+ S2 Y0 H

6 S) \2 a* |* d直接联系tms320就行,只要付得起钱...
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2009-2-15 21:44:55 | 显示全部楼层
    好东西啊,不知道怎么弄下来学学啊。
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2009-5-8 17:15:06 | 显示全部楼层
    好东西啊弄下来学
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下

该用户从未签到

尚未签到

发表于 2009-5-12 17:49:14 | 显示全部楼层
    我也在等待石皮解版
    "真诚赞赏,手留余香"
    还没有人打赏,支持一下
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

招聘斑竹

小黑屋|手机版|APP下载(beta)|Archiver|电力研学网 ( 赣ICP备12000811号-1|赣公网安备36040302000210号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 08:55