yizhangsjtu 发表于 2009-8-13 10:19:26

History of NETOMAC and NEVA, and PSS/E

Tms320 mentioned the new version Netmac and Neva in PSS/E environment. I would like to tell the old story those tools. Remembering the history sometimes encourage us to look forward.

Netomac was a special simulation tool for Siemens before around 1995. Since 1996 Siemens tried to promoted and sell it. Netmac was developed by Prof. Kulicke(not sure the spelling is correct or not) in Berlin Technical university. Many of his student contributed to that program. It is very strong tools, however the GUI interface never become good enough to public.

There are several Chinese guys also contributed to Netomac, as far as I know, such as Dr. Xianzhang Lei (now VP ofXJ) on optimization. Around 1998, Xiaobo Wang wrote Neva for small signal analysis. I personally never use NEVA, but I knew such tools and I guess it used a similar algorithm as SSAT of DSA. Dr. Xiaobo Wang later left Germany and move to North America.

PTI later was purchased by Siemens. Now Siemens add all those Netomac function to PSS/E. About 1-2 years ago, I heard the Siemens people went to USA to add the NEVA on PSS/E. Now it become true. Hopeful PSS/E is becoming a more powerful simulation program.

If Neva become strong then it perhaps will become second popular tool for small signal stability besides SSAT. Please notice SSAT and NEVA, both were written by Chinese engineers.

phdb 发表于 2009-8-13 12:25:00

you are so familiar with such kind of stories.

Very nice.

no123456 发表于 2009-9-4 17:55:08

you are so familiar with such kind of storiesyou are so familiar with such kind of stories.
* l# |; g2 l- ^tech.cepsc.com.
* l# |; g2 l- ^tech.cepsc.com

rf0415 发表于 2009-10-5 18:21:13

请给您的PSS/E V3X.xx执照模板
谢谢

yesnyes 发表于 2015-6-22 14:17:51

谢谢了!谢谢了!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: History of NETOMAC and NEVA, and PSS/E

招聘斑竹