jluo 发表于 2007-6-23 20:00:41

搞新能源人才都出来冒冒泡,别憋着

新能源板块好像人气不旺,???????????/-%-21502-%--%-18732-%--%-15328-%-

孤独心境 发表于 2007-6-26 15:19:14

知道了,出来了,继续

rickmao 发表于 2007-6-27 05:27:40

A little introduction of my self...

Hello, I am the web administrator for renewable energy.
I am new here and my Chinese is not very good. Please bear with me.
I believe, with active participation and contributions from you, this forum will becomes more resourceful yet convenient for everyone who is interested in power system. I will try my best to make it easier for you to find your way around the forum.

I have been browsing through some of the old threads listed under the header of "renewable energy". It is really good to know that the Chinese are putting attention to renewable energy. With China's booming economy, the demand of electricity must be soaring up the sky. Dependence on crude oil is becoming very costly, both militarily(political) and environmentally.

Renewable energy is a very hot topic in most of the developed countries, particularly Europe and New Zealand. In addition to the depletion of world's crude oli reserves, global warming has also contribute to drawing attentions to renewable energy. Kyoto protocol is a very big step towards international coperation to tackle global warming. Hopefully, someday, the economy and political arena will be balanced enough to have other major players like US, China and Australia to join the protocol. In the mean time, we can only hope and do our best to make sure "global warming" stays at the top of the list of political agenda.

bluedream102 发表于 2007-7-9 18:50:07

呵呵,支持版主::victory::

catcat2008 发表于 2007-7-22 09:51:53

好像搞新能源的不多

好像搞新能源的不多,人气不旺

drjiang 发表于 2007-8-10 17:46:15

有个在香港朋友做风力发电的,有兴趣的话我可以帮你联系。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 搞新能源人才都出来冒冒泡,别憋着

招聘斑竹